Tuesday 18 October 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Vlog Update:

A word from your host:

I told you about the vlog, didn't I?

Well, I'm sorry for not revealing very much information.

I've finally found my feet with where it's going - I hope you're as excited for 2017 as I am!

Just in time for my birthday as well...

Have a nice day, folks... 

Hope you like the promo too :)


Click here to view the VLOG PROMO


Of course, I'll still be posting blogs everyday and things are gonna get a little hot under the collar - but that's okay. 


Remember, if you have any requests, questions etc. 

Twitter: @3ftMonster

Youtube: 5ft2 Talks 

Gmail: iamthereal5ft2@gmail.com

Thanks for being a great platform for my book obsession. I love that we share a love of books and that you love them just as much as I do. For those of you who want to stick to the page - see you tomorrow. But, for those of you who want to anticipate the vlog, see you in 2017. 

5ft2 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment