Monday 7 November 2016

PLEASE READ THIS! VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dear lovely readers of the blog, 

Now I have your attention. 

I would like to say thank you for coming and reading my little book reviews, but it is time for us to expand to new and exciting horizons not yet met by this here blog! 

JOIN THE NEW JOURNEY AT MY NEW WEBSITE! 


http://www.5ft2blog.com 



I will always love the bones of every one of you and well, it's been fun. I hope you understand my requirement to move as it seems blogger is not fulfilling my pursuits to the full. 

My website includes the blog posts, don't worry <3 

It also includes a bunch of other stuff like:
movie reviews,
vlogs (soon)
a page all about me (that is surprisingly short as I'm not that interesting)
And pictures of my lovely books that I would like to share with the world. 

Remember: get in contact with me if you wish - 

Twitter: @3ftMonster 
Gmail: iamthereal5ft2@gmail.com 

BEFORE WE PART!
Please take the time to participate in my university project by simply visiting a site: BooksForBitches.Wordpress.Com and get in contact with any improvements I could make (it's an assignment, as opposed to 5ft2blog.com which is my little site for all you lovely bookworms x) 

This is where I leave you,
I hope to see you over at my website and I can't express how excited I am to have this thing take over my life in the most decadent way possible. 

Watch me self-destruct. 

But, the party continues at my new website. 

I love you.

Forever,

5ft 2. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment